Ultimate Yield Management Institute
works with you to meet your unique needs. Ultimate Yield offers a comprehensive approach to crop management that combines science and economics to help farmers become more efficient in the way they grow food. The Ultimate Yield Agronomy Program includes:
- Farm Production Assessment
- The Farm Production Assessment is a comprehensive and data driven farm performance review and is the first step when signing up for Ultimate Yield services. The assessment is based on rating 6 yield factors that influence the yield potential of a crop. By addressing and managing these 6 factors, our team will develop and refine a customizable management plan to improve efficiencies and productivity over time. Available in Canada and the US.
- Data Collection & Analysis
- 3 Zone Soil Testing
- 3 Zone Tissue Testing
- Seed Testing
- Fertility & Pesticide Recommendations, Weed Resistance Strategies
- Economic Analysis
- Ultimate Yield utilizes a model, developed with local financial experts, to ensure the ratio of profits to expenses are in-line with those of top producers. Ultimate Yield advisors make flexible recommendations that align with both your management plan and this ratio.
- Annual Review
- Farmobile Data Collection Technology
- Collect Agronomic & Machine Data Across a Mixed Fleet
- Farm Management Software & Satellite Imagery
SCIENCE DRIVEN SUPPORT FOR PROVEN SUCCESS
Scientific research is behind every recommendation from your team of Ultimate Yield agronomists. We want to maximize your returns for your investment and help you make the most of your land. Regardless of brand or manufacturer, we will be objective and recommend what is best to reach your yield goal.
THE SCIENCE WE USE IS THE MOST ADVANCED AVAILABLE TODAY.
At UYMI our focus is to keep moving yields higher as new technology and knowledge become available. For example, we use high definition satellite imagery combined with the most advanced soil chemistry composition analysis as the foundation for your plan. One of the great benefits of being part of the UYMI is that you get the benefit of our constant pursuit of new ways to improve yields.
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS THAT WORK.
Our science-based management plans are built to
work in the real world. During critical times of the year you may not have all the resources you need. For this reason our plan considers more than just what is ideal for agronomic production. It also considers the real world challenges, like getting trucks delivered to the field when and where you need them.
THE FIRST PLAN IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF OUR WORK TOGETHER.
We will continue to refine and improve the plan as each harvest leads into the next season. At UYMI, we work together to lead your yields higher.